My Never

My Never, by Blue October Album: Approaching Normal (2009) Lyrics: Will you think of me, in time? It's never my luck, So nevermind. I wanna say your name, But the pain starts again, It's never my luck, So nevermind. Chorus: And I had a dream that you were with me , it wasn't my fault, you rolled me over, flipped me over, like a somersault. And that doesn't happen to me I've never been here before I saw forever in my never, And i stood outside her Heaven. Will you wait for me, In time, It's never my luck, So nevermind. And yeah i lost a lot of what i don't expect to ever return I tend to push em 'till the pushing's turned from hurtin to burn, I always take them to that place i thought they wanted to go, but end up dancing 'round this clown commands, applause at a show... Chorus: I had a dream that you were with me , it wasn't my fault, you rolled me over, flipped me over, a somersault. And that doesn't happen to me I've never been here before I saw forever in my never, And i stood outside her Heaven her heaven, heaven, heaven And i could only dream of you and sleep, but i won't ever see sunlight again, i can try to be with you , but somehow i'll end up just losing a friend, i can only reach for you relate to you, I'm losing my friend... Where did she go? where? Chorus: I had a dream that you were with me , it wasn't my fault, you rolled me over, flipped me over, like a somersalt. that doesn't happen to me I've never been here before I saw forever in my never, And i stood outside her Heaven I stood outside her heaven Let me in your heaven I wanna live inside your heaven

Comments

Popular