The Apple Tree - Feat. The Glitch Mob


This is a video I made Inspired by the band The Glitch Mob ( http://www.theglitchmob.com )
HERE IS THE MOVIE LIST!! FINALLY!!
http://pastebin.com/2CGkxpEQ

Clips are listed in order of appearance.
It is not intended to tell a story. I didnt edit it that way. I wanted to relate sound to motion. So each and every cut you see was picked for a reason.

Programs I used: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 / After Effects CS5

For those of you who find the video too long for one sitting, I dont blame you at all lol. 15 min is kinda visually exhausting. So I put times below so you can jump right to the segment you have time for.
0:39 Segment 1. Tv on the Radio - Red Dress (Glitch Mob Remix)
4:24 Segment 2. Evil Nine - All the Cash (Glitch Mob Remix)
6:20 Segment 3. Nalepa - Monday (Glitch Mob Remix)
9:42 Segment 4. edIT - Crunk de Gaulle (instrumental )
Credits Song: Boreta - Bubblin in the Cut
Id also like to point out that there are no copyright infringements because I used public domain trailers for video footage and permission from song artist.

Thanks to all involved in the production and creation of the movies used as well.
Artstrada Magazine PhotobucketBookmark and Share

Comments

Popular