L I A R

Rollins Band - Liar (1994) Official Music Video Remastered
YouTube · 80's 90's Music
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GhKMVlHz9FQ&si=6TuxFHzSgJJy8ULn

you think you're gonna to live your life alonein darknessand seclusionyeah I knowyou've been out theretried to mix with those animalsand it just left you full of humiliated confusionso you stagger back homeand wait for nothingbut the solitary refinement of your room spits you back out onto the streetand now you're desperateand in need of human contactand thenyou meet meand your whole world changesbecause everything I say is everything you've ever wanted to hearso you drop all your defenses and you drop all your fearsand you trust me completelyI'm perfectin every waycause I make you feel so strong and so powerful insideyou feel so luckybut your ego obscures realityand you never bother to wonder whythings are going so wellyou wanna know why?cause I'm a liaryeah I'm a liarI'll tear your mind outI'll burn your soulI'll turn you into meI'll turn you into mecause I'm a liar, a liara liar, a liar
I'll hide behind a smileand understanding eyesand I'll tell you things that you already knowso you can sayI really identify with you, so muchand all the time that you're needing meis just the time that I'm bleeding youdon't you get it yet?I'll come to you like an afflictionand I'll leave you like an addictionyou'll never forget meyou wanna know why?cause I'm a liaryeah I'm a liarI'll rip your mind outI'll burn your soulI'll turn you into meI'll turn you into mecause I'm a liar, a liarliar, liar, liar, liar
I don't know why I feel the need to lieand cause you so much painmaybe it's something insidemaybe it's something I can't explaincause all I dois mess you up and lie to youI'm a liaroh, I am a liar
if you'll give me one more chanceI swear that I will never lie to you againbecause now I see the destructive power of a liethey're stronger than truthI can't believe I ever hurt youI swearI will never lie to you again, pleasejust give me one more chanceI will never lie to you againI swearthat I will never tell a lieI will never tell a lieno, noha ha ha ha ha hah haa haa haa haaasuckersucker!oh, suckerI am a liaryeah, I am a liaryeah I like itI feel goodohh I am a liaryeahI lieI lieI lieoh, I lieoh I lieI lieyeahohhh I'm a liarI lieyeahI like itI feel goodI'll lie againand againI'll lie again and againand I'll keep lyingI promise


Comments

Popular