American Gypsy Tattoo and David L Justice

American Gypsy Tattoo and David L Justice
In 1994 I went to prison in Texas. Nineteen, a kid really, it seemed. I was one of those guys that was the center of any party, the craziest fucker out there and the one that wasn’t afraid to tell it. I was also obsessed with this girl who was at least as crazy as myself. She got date-raped and we spiraled down from there. After three robberies and an aggravated assault, we were arrested. While in the county, waiting on court, bored out of my ass, I began drawing...

click link above for entire story! 


American Gypsy Tattoo

American Gypsy Tattoo
2805 B N US HWY 281
Marble Falls, TX 78654
United States
Phone: (830)693-102

frost coverup

Artstrada Magazine PhotobucketBookmark and Share

Comments

Popular